About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, PA
Hi. Welcome to my blog. I have been in the tax arena for more than 30 years (what an awful thought), dealing primarily with the taxation of corporations and partnerships. I have recently moved to BBD, LLP in Philadelphia, where I am a director of tax services. If you were wondering, a combination of circumstances in my personal life and my specialization led to the name. It was created by my late wife, Suzann.

Welcome to My Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Anyone who has dealt with the IRS, the Internal Revenue Code and Regulations, and the plethora of judicial findings, understands that a tax practice is extremely dynamic. The law as well as its interpretations are constantly changing. What had been acceptable one day may now be taboo; what we thought couldn't possibly be a proper tax return position springs from the Courts.

Those who know me understand that I am very reasonable and I normally accept these changes without question or comment (hardly). Over the life of this blog, you will find comments with regard to changes in the law, the findings of the Courts, and IRS documents that either positively or negatively impact what we do as tax professionals. You might also find items that are simply "of interest" to me, that may be same for you.

Occasionally, I will have "guest bloggers" comment on areas in which they have infinitely more experience than I with regard to a particular topic.  Bear in mind that when that happens, the commentary posted will be their opinion, and not mine. Regardless of whether the comments are mine or of others, you will find something "interesting" posted at least weekly. I invite you to appropriately comment on anything that is posted in this site.

I am looking forward to having you bookmark my blog and joining me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment